TUGAS BAHASA INGGRIS BISNIS 2 MEETING 13-14


TASK 1 (TUGAS)
Use the correct form of the verb in parentheses in each of the following sentences.

1. The teacher made Alex      (leave) the room.
2. Megan got Marvin      (type) by a mechanic.
3. We got our house      (paint) last week.
4. Dylan got his transcripts      (send) to the university.
5. Selena is getting her hair      (cut) tomorrow.

Answers
1. Leave. Because we use “made”, so the verb “leave” is in simple form.
2. To type. According to the Get Active pattern, the verb “type” must be in infinitive (to + V1) in any tense.
3. Painted. According to the Have/Get Passive pattern, the verb “paint” must be in past participle form (V3) in any tense.
4. Sent. According to the Have/Get Passive pattern, the verb “send” must be in past participle form (V3) in any tense.
5. Cut. Like number 3 and 4, the verb “cut” must be in past participle form (V3).

TASK 2 (TULISAN)
Write about your best/worst experience in 150 words minimum.

I have an experience. I have a little bad luck at that time. In 2016, Me and my 5 friends went to IndoComTech at Jakarta Convention Center. Aida bought a Laptop fan, Irma bought a MicroSD memory card, Andrika bought a gaming keyboard, and Andri bought a headphone. Edwin and I wasn’t buy anything, but I participated in a Puzzle Quiz at Mang Gadget Booth. The prize is 1 unit ASUS ZenFone 3 Max. The rules is simple, you must clear 2 puzzles in 80 seconds, which means you must clear 1 puzzle in 40 seconds minimum.

The first puzzle is the logo of Mang Gadget, and the last puzzle is random picture of DotA 2 heroes. There were many visitor who participated in this quiz, but nobody can’t finish the challenge less than 80 seconds. And finally, my turn had come. I had finished the first puzzle in 32 seconds. In the last puzzle, the host asked me to choose a random picture of DotA 2 heroes before start the puzzle. And I got a picture of Terrorblade, but I had two problem with my choice. My first problem is the background of the chosen picture. The background is full black. And the last problem is Terrorblade is dark coloured, black and dark purple. After that, I memorized the picture I chose. I said to the host that I’m ready for the last puzzle.

In the early seconds, I can compile the top part of this puzzle. But my luck ran out. When I finished the puzzle, the host said my puzzle was still not completed. I searched the parts which wasn’t in its place. After I searched that, I realized that the shoulder and the waist wasn’t in its place. I changed the position immediately. I finished the puzzle but the host said I finished in 100 seconds. As the result, I didn’t win the prize. I came home with a little disappointed.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TUGAS BAHASA INGGRIS BISNIS 2

SEJARAH PERKEMBANGAN SOFTWARE DAN HARDWARE

FENOMENA MASUKNYA BUDAYA ASING KE INDONESIA